sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

Música about you now

Composição: Miranda Cosgrove
Maybe I am wrong You decide I swore be strong is, I lied I have no one like you Unable to keep him after holding How could I know what you thought? No friend compares to you There is a mountain between us But one thing I am sure I know how I feel about you [Chorus] Can we bring yesterday back? I know what I feel for you now I was stupid, I was wrong I let you fall But I know what I feel for you now I bet we have one more chance Do not let our next kiss is the last I am opening my mind just to show I know everything changes I do not care where it takes us Because I know what I feel for you Can we bring yesterday back? I know what I feel for you now I was stupid, I was wrong I let you fall But I know what I feel for you now not a day passes; not a day passes when I think about you And do not run on because I know that you are the only And I can not be without you Can we bring yesterday back? I know what I feel for you now I was stupid, I was wrong I let you fall But I know what you feel now 2x And I know what I feel for you now And I know what I feel for you now!

fote-google

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário